Sunday, June 7, 2009

You all suck SO bad

It's bad enough that you laid me off after returning from a weeklong vaca in Mexico. And actually had the balls to sit there and tell me that you'd changed your business plan, and couldn't afford my salary anymore.

Let's review -- how did you get to work that morning? Oh yes, in your Lexus SUV. Which parks next to your wife's Lexus sedan. In the garage of your ginormous mansion on the banks of the river. But I digress.

So today I go to your fucking website, to refresh my memory on how response cards are laid out and worded. And what do I find?

I find that all of the wording that I had painstakingly gone through and corrected, that wording written by your 20 year old protégé who couldn't punctuate a sentence properly to save her soul, has all been changed back to the way it was. And the font has been changed back to the fucking illegible stankass font she originally had it in, too.

Fine. Just fine. Fuck off and die. I tried and tried to improve the image of the company, by changing some of the marketing strategies, and updating the text on both websites to appear as though at least someone in your employ had a grasp on the English language. Forgive me for giving a flying fuck. I sincerely hope your entire business is circling the drain.

Holy shit, you're so much more of a douche than I thought.

No comments: