Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Mr. Passive-Aggressive Employer,

You are just too douchalicious for words. You really are.

Yes, I do rely on the job that I have with your company to make ends meet, and I do truly enjoy my work. However, it is a part-time position and nothing more. As long as I still have a full-time position, which btw pays more than twice what I make with you, it will have top priority on my time. So no, I will not be shortening the schedule at my full-time job to accommodate you, no matter how many whiny and threatening emails you send.   

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a teenager on her first job.  My world won't end if I lose the pennies a week I make with you.  True, it will suck until I find another part-time gig, but I WILL find one and I'll be fine in the long run.  You've seen my numbers and know what I do for you, so either pay me what I'm worth and bring me on full-time or STFU and get over it.  Either way, I'm taking care of me and you can like it or lump it.



Signed,
The Bitch with a backbone and a mortgage payment

1 comment: