Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dear New Friend

I would like to take this moment to thank you. I awoke this fine morning thinking I would have little to amuse me. Then I checked my blog.

Your gross lack of blog etiquette, social skills and anger management have given me at least a few days off from writing another blog. Perhaps even a full week. You cannot imagine the enjoyment I have felt while reading your comments. In particular the one in which you tried to insult, unsuccessfully I might add, the other commenters on what you perceived was their lack of intelligence and education. That post was especially humorous after having read your first comment. In case you don't remember, it's one in which you wrote "it costed him" instead of "it cost him", "presumcious" instead of "presumptuous", and "definately" instead of "definitely." I'm sure my other faithful readers are still chuckling over your blatant faux pas, as am I.

At first I was concerned that maybe you had never heard of Spell Check or Grammar Check, then I realized the beauty of your comments. Did you take my HSYAD blog at face value? Consider it as just a place for the writer to blow off steam? No, not you! Without a moment's hesitation you took your limited learning capacity and ran with it. Leaving in your wake a stream of almost unintelligible thoughts, rants and rage. In short, you have stepped up to the plate and unashamedly owned your douche-ness.

You have unselfishly given of yourself, and again, I thank you. Your actions have forever earned you a special place in my little black heart.

Big Sloppy Kisses,

Your New BFF

2 comments: