Friday, January 4, 2008

White Trash Parents at the Supermarket

Hey you! Yes, you, with the strealish hair and the mutant children. Would it be TOO much trouble for you to keep your crotch fruit organized somewhere near your junk-food-laden shopping cart? I realize that they are extremely annoying and unpleasant to be around, but here's a news flash: After working all day -- later than usual, thank you -- I do NOT want to have to deal with your passel of morons lying about in front of my shopping cart. Nor do I want to hear them screaming after I've given up on that part of the store and gone around the corner.

One more question: why the fuck is it necessary to have four of them? Obviously you couldn't train a dog. Why produce a bunch of kids that you obviously don't have any control over? And the local Planned Parenthood branch is right across the street.

No comments: