Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life at What Cost?




You there, marching up and down the sidewalk sporting photos of fetuses in various stages, both intact and mutilated. Yeah, I'm talking to you. I have a few questions:
  • Why must you force your beliefs on me? I'm not trying to force you to have an abortion, nor am I even insisting you approve of abortion. I'm telling you that it's my damned uterus, and my life that will be impacted if by chance birth control fails me.
  • Where in the Bible does it state that life begins at conception? Quote chapter and verse, please.
  • If I were to get pregnant, and be stricken with health complications and have to quit my job, would you support me? Would you pay for daycare after the child is born?
  • And here's the most important question: exactly how many children have you adopted? It better be a large number, or you're a hypocritical douchebag asshole.