Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fuck you, you bigoted piece of shit.

I don't care if they're brown. I don't care if they're new. I don't give a flying fuck if they don't speak a word of English. It's your fucking job to teach them. Do it. If you don't like it, go find a new way to waste 8 hours a day that DOESN'T involve ruining lives and crushing souls. You're a fucking waste of space and time. If anyone's in danger of not being smart enough, it's you, Fuckhead. It's NOT their fault you are too fucking stupid to figure out how to teach them. It's NOT their fault they landed in your class. Quit whining like a little bitch and do.your.job. Oh, and sucks for you that your secret meeting to change the program wasn't so secret. I will crush you motherfucker. Crush. You. And your little plan. You think life sucks now, wait until I've had a little secret meeting of my own, fucker. Tenure is a beautiful, beautiful thing. A thing you don't have.



Sincerely,

The bitch on the war path headed your way

No comments: