Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dear Mothers,

For fuck's sake, please stop dressing your daughters like prostitutes. Brittney Spears is not a role model. No one should aspire to dress like that skank, let alone let their children leave the house looking like her. There is NEVER a reason for your brat to leave the house in patent leather. EVER. I don't need to see her ass shake as she waddles down the hall to class. And I don't need to hear her peel her ass cheeks off the chair when she gets up to leave my class. Nor do I need to see her plastic thong as I watch her adjust her patent leather shirt masquerading as a dress before she shakes her goods down the hall one more time. If she's not a whore already, she's well on her way. The free advertising she's doing will surely bring in the customers. Good job mom. Her collection of kids and diseases will make you proud some day, I'm sure.

Sincerely,

The bitch trying not to vomit on your kid.

4 comments:

KlevaBich said...

You should have SEEN some of the costumes last Friday night! Of course, these were adults, but still.

You Know My Name said...

I'm telling you..
Halloween = Dress like a fucking whore day!

The Lady in Red said...

I would be thrilled if this only happened on Halloween. THRILLED. But you are right.

Elisabet said...

I can't wait until my husband gets home so he can tell me what the kids wore as costumes at school. One year, a boy with some emotional problems dressed up as a "girl" in a bikini. Just a bikini.