Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maybe You Should Eat That Cell Phone

Excuse me?

Yeah, you in the gas-guzzling SUV in the drive-through line at Subway.

You're too fucking lazy to walk inside to place your order, at a place where it's really not convenient for a drive-up window to exist, and now you're too damned busy to talk to the person manning the window? Because you're on the phone?

Well boo-fucking-hoo, stop being such a douchebag and place your order already. You're already pissing me off by sitting there spewing your exhaust fumes all over, not to mention the fact that others have to wait while your sandwich is made, even though they've made the effort to haul their asses inside.

I'd so love to shove that cell phone down your throat. I just hope you choke on your food.

2 comments:

Wayward Dork said...

Kleva - you rock. Really. xoxo

The Lady in Red said...

A little salt, a little peppa, a little bit of my foot to help it all go down.