Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stupid Whore

Hey, you. Yeah, you. The drunk one.

Stop talking about me behind my back and then lying to me about it.

I will beat you like a baby seal.

You don't like me, that's fine. You have a problem with me, that's fine.

But you tell me to my face. Don't pull a bunch of passive-agressive bullshit, gossiping to my friends about me. Did you think they wouldn't tell me? I have news for you, little troll. They like me. They think you are a fucking joke.

You got caught in a lie. Move on. I don't think you are a nice person. It's not the end of the world. I'm not a nice person, either, and I'm cool with it.

4 comments:

KlevaBich said...

Hmmm, I wonder to whom you are referring...must do research...

Wayward Dork said...

I wish you would just let your hair down and tell us how you're really feeling. Seriously. xoxo

The Lady in Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle J said...

somehow I think there is more that you want to share on this topic.