Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Attention Geriatric Meth-Addicted Whore

Fuck you. Fuck your life. Fuck that little shit you drag around behind you who can't seem to keep his hands to himself. He's lucky I only grabbed his hood. If I ever see him even look in my kid's direction again, I'll rip his face off and feed it to you. And you better believe that if that ward of the state-to-be lays another finger on my kid, he will pull back a nub, because I'll have ripped his goddamned arm off and beaten him senseless with it. I realize you failed at parenting with his mother, but now you've got a chance to do it up right. Do your fucking job and teach that future felon some manners. It'll make his stint in the pen easier if he says please and thank you while he's getting ass-raped.

Sincerely,


The bitch who nearly stomped your ass at dinner

No comments: