Monday, November 19, 2007

Shut your mouth you Snatchy Snatch

I was outside on a break today and this stupid woman in one of those stupid motorized carts rolls by me. She's easily as big as the entire back seat of a bus and I'm sure she's using the cart because she cant walk her ass through the store.

So there I am, trying not to stare, in fact I turned my back to her completely so that I could enjoy the rest of my cigarette AND THEN I heard her voice.....

Me: *Cough*

Snatchy Snatch : Sounds like you could use another smoke

Me: Looks like you could use another donut

Usually I only say those things in my head, but something came loose this time and it just shot out of my mouth. I'm really glad I was all bundled up since I do have to work here. There is no way she'd recognize me.

2 comments:

The Lady in Red said...

Bwahahahaha! Beautiful!

sandy shoes said...

She walked, er, rolled, right into that one.