Sunday, November 11, 2007

You’re a total douche…

Hey you, the stringy haired moron with the mop. You're a tool. I was just trying to enjoy a nice cup of overpriced coffee. It was going great until your dumb ass showed up. I asked you if I needed to move. This was your opportunity to warn me that you were about to assault my system with noxious chemicals. Instead, you said, "no". Whore.

Here's a tip - when you have a customer 2 feet away, don't flood the floor with bleach, you retard. It was nowhere near closing time. Could this project not have waited? Could you have taken 10 seconds out of your oh-so-busy schedule to warn me? I know you were probably really feeling overwhelmed by your idle chit-chat with the guy in the "legalize pot" t-shirt AND mopping. It's a lot to ask from a stoner, I know.

Here's a little tidbit to keep in mind you coont – some people, like me get headaches from harsh chemicals like bleach. By the time I realized that's what you were spraying on the floor, it was too late, the migraine had begun. When I said, "Is that bleach?" and you said, "Yes" and then I said, "Oh, that explains my wicked headache"….this was your opportunity to redeem yourself. You blew it big time. I'll be contacting the corporate offices tomorrow to lodge a formal complaint. I'll be sure to let them know about you.

I bet it hurts to be that stupid. Perhaps this is why, in 25 years, you'll still be mopping the floor for a living.

No comments: