Sunday, November 25, 2007

Big Fucking Deal

Dear Myspace Bulletin Poster:

First of all, those questionnaires are totally retarded an no one fucking cares what color your eyes are, what your favorite food is, or the last time you told someone you loved them. Another thing that no one cares for? Your passive-aggressive bullshit.

So when you respond to the question "Do any of your friends have children?"

With a smug "Yup. And the ones that don't sure do seem to have alot of worthless advice."

And then post this tripe in a semi-public forum in which many of your childfree "friends" may read it (although if they are your friends, why would you talk shit about them in a broadcast bulletin?), what are your expectations?

So your cunt works. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Just because you whelped a puppy or two or six doesn't make you smart. In fact, it might make you kind of stupid, given you just spewed your self-satisfied, self-important bullshit all over the interwebs. Seriously, biological processes are no big fucking deal. I took a shit the size of a baby the other day, and I was mighty proud of it. But it didn't make me smarter. Made my pants fit better, but had no effect on my IQ. I'm thinking that spawning is kind of similar. You pop out a cunt loaf, your pants fit better, but you are no fucking smarter.

So don't you paint me with your broad brush, you ignorant slut.

I hope you like hanging around with other "functioning cunts" since you just alienated every person you know without a child. We'll just keep our advice, opinions, babysitting services, and party invitations to ourselves, mkay?

Sincerely,

Someone who was smarter than you to begin with, and remains smarter in spite of the fact that you popped out a brat.

5 comments:

You Know My Name said...

And THIS is the perfect example of a douche.

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for saying what everyone is thinking.

How fucking rude.

Elisabet said...

I've always thought that HAVING children caused your IQ to drop at least 10 points with each little rugrat.

The Lady in Red said...

Yes, douchey functioning cunt. Fuck you in the eye. Twice!

Unknown said...

Under this same logic, no doctor could diagnose and treat an illness if she hadn't suffered from it herself. No one could work on a car that they hadn't driven. No teacher could present material on a country they hadn't visited.

I call bullshit.

Wayward Dork said...

I'll have to mention to my gynecologist that he'll have to return his credentials/diploma since he doesn't have a cooter. Having a kid must have lowered my IQ - I thought he knew what he was doing when he looked under the hood! Pervert.