Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Knock It Off - Stalker!

Every day it's the same routine over and over. "Whatcha doin' for lunch?" "I looked for you all over and couldn't find you!" "Do you have plans tonight?" "What are you doing?"

I'm busy. I'm working. Even if I wasn't, I don't want to talk to you. You couldn't find me because I planned it that way. When I take a break - I don't want to listen to your laundry list of complaints about your "evil" family. I'm on break. Breaks are supposed to be relaxing, not stressful. You stress me out you douche! Catch a clue!

FYI - Tomorrow, I'm busy. I'm busy the day after that too. And the next day. And the day after that. I'm all tied up at lunch. I don't have time to chat. Did I mention I'm busy?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Bitch! You told me you had class! That is the last time I invite you to dinner!