Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Final Notice

Never again call me crying that you're all alone and need me to help you if you aren't willing to accept help. You chose your drama, not me, and you have no right whatsoever to try and make me a party to it. I refuse to sit idly by and watch you take abuse and if you ask me to protect you, I will. But don't ever try to give me grief for doing just that. If you don't want him to verbally abuse you over the phone, then quit calling him. If you don't want him to videotape you drunk, then put down the glass of wine, put down the bottle of pills, pull your head out of your ass and deal with life just like the rest of the world. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you keep begging him to treat you like shit and he obliges.

I've done absolutely everything in my power to help you out of your rat bastard situation and you've done nothing but go running back and then try to cry on my shoulder for being there. I gave you a key to my house so you would at least have a place of refuge to once in a while find a little peace, and what did you do in return? YOU BROUGHT HIS FUCKING CUNT INTO MY HOME WITHOUT ME KNOWING OR EVER GIVING YOU PERMISSION. Oh, you didn't think I would ever find that out? Yeah, well it’s amazing what a little Dilaudid does to the verbal filter, isn't it?

You are on your last chance with me. As much as it hurts, if you don't straighten yourself out, I will turn my back on you and you will have absolutely no one in your corner for your next breakdown. The next time your son has to call someone because you're drunk and have fallen and cracked your head open, I'll send paramedics and DCFS. The next time your mother calls me frantic because she knows you've taken too many Xanax and aren't answering your phone, I'll call the police and that’s that. The next time you get attacked in a bar because your (lack of) clothing has given some drunk the wrong idea, I will not be there to help you and listen to you cry. I will not go to your house to check on you. I will not answer any of your calls. And I will not even acknowledge you in public.

You have two choices here. You either straighten up and choose to live or you get on with your death wish alone. Either way, it’s up to you to take responsibility for yourself.

And now a message for the person you married: I have changed all of my locks, so you can just keep the house key you took from her and shove it up your ass. Better yet, have the cunt do that for you. I've heard that’s what the two of you are into anyway. At least there’s one person with balls in the relationship, even if she did have to buy them. I find it interesting how you only have the courage to harass me when you think no one else is around or can hear you. Here’s a newsflash, you stupid piece of shit, don't you ever again think you can get away with threatening me because I. Will. End. You. Did you hear me? I will end you. I will. Not my boyfriend, me. I don't need anyone else to fight my battles, especially against a pathetic loser like you. One more word from you, one more drive past my house, one thing gets damaged on my car, or God forbid you do or say anything to my children, and you will be praying that I only have you put in jail. Remember the last time you were in jail? Yeah, you cried like a bitch the whole time didn't you? Well pay close attention, because you lay one finger on me or mine and I'll make sure you're in jail long enough to BE somebody’s bitch, understand? Believe me when I tell you that I will not drop the charges like she did. I am in no way afraid of you. You, however, should have a healthy fear of me.

But you already knew that, didn't you? That’s why you only make threats over the phone, or yell them across a parking lot, never to my face. You wouldn't even look me in the eye when you passed me on your way to harass and abuse the woman you supposedly care so much about. Yeah, you care SO much that you not only moved your whore into her house, but when she was laid up in the hospital you brought the whore along with you so that she could take a turn at making your WIFE feel like shit too. And you made sure all of this happened in front of the kids. Nice. What an outstanding example of manhood you're showing your son.

And speaking of your son, would you like to explain why it is that your girlfriend has new clothes, her daughter has a new bedroom set, YET YOUR SON HAS BEEN WALKING AROUND WITHOUT GLASSES FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!! Because we all know he needs just one more challenge, right? I mean, really, crossed eyes are nothing that the little bastards he has to go to school with will pick on him for. Are you just waiting for him to explode and start shooting up the school or what? You have to know that’s where he’s headed. His emotional problems have only escalated, especially since the stripper-in-training daughter of your trash shadows his every move. You gave her his room, he has to ride the bus with her, she’s in his class at school, and she’s taken over his best friend. Don't even get me started on how she hangs on him whenever they're together. He has no place to go and get away from the mess you've made of his life. He is an emotional wreck and thanks to your brilliant parenting skills and life choices he will most likely never be able to make it on his own. In fact he'll be lucky to survive adolescence. You must be really proud of yourself.

Do us all a favor and swallow your gun. I'll be happy to drag your carcass to the curb on trash day.

With Greatest Sincerity,
Your Worst Nightmare

No comments: