Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You've gotta be kidding me

You Fucking Douche Dude....

Your.

Hair.

Is.

Outrageous.

How long have you been tweaking?

Obviously since the early 1990's because I have not seen ANYONE with that fucked up hair style since around 1994.

How often are you on a "trip"?

It must be daily otherwise you would have noticed how bad your hair is.

You've got so much goop on your mop I'm worried you might catch fire when you light up your next crack pipe.

Not only that, it's all short and curly with that one random fucking tiny braid with one random fucking tiny bead. You ARE NOT Coolio.

You are not hardcore enough to go to prison with that hair. I suggest you cut the braid off and lighten up on the product before they throw you in the slammer. Or not, your choice, I bet you'll make some men VERY happy!

Peace out bro,
Hair Police

No comments: