Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fuck You Sallie

That's right, I'm talking to YOU Sallie Mae Asshole. I've had my student loans with you for four years now, and you STILL feel that every so often you need to ignore my user ID and/or password? Fuck you.

Every single month, I pay my bill. Every other month, I have to go through some elaborate tap-dance trying to log into your stinking site. WHY?

Are you telling me you DON'T want me to pay my bill? Because I'd be more than happy to just stop it, right here, right now. Like half the people I know who don't pay off their student loans. Seems like you'd be happy to have someone who DOES and would stop treating me like shit.

Bitch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO! You are too damn funny! I just visited your blog since you have been leaving such nice messages on mine. (Thanks BTW)
Anyway, I am an instant fan! I can wait to read more...

Ciao,
Ethan